- Host University: Auburn University at Montgomery;
- Host Country: USA;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Graduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: 10,000$;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2021.
The university supports incoming students in reaching further goals for the future. They can learn and gain valuable practical skills and knowledge from experienced, prize-winning professors who often add industrial experience to their academic expertise.
Auburn University at Montgomery is contributing the value of the scholarship up to $10,000 to the winning applicants.
In order to be successful in receiving the grant, applicants are required to possess an Undergraduate Diploma from a renowned University.
In order to benefit from this program, candidates must complete an application for acceptance into a graduate program at the university. Subsequently, they must submit an online application form in order to be considered for a scholarship.
In order to be accepted, candidates are required to complete all the university’s admission conditions (see official website below).
Required support documents:
- An approved high school academic record that must be sent by mail or e-mail from the high school to AUM and an authorized English version if the student’s record;
- Bank records and/or a letter from the sponsor in English, the bank account statement must include at least $28,625 in funds available and evidence of English language proficiency, unless the student is dispensed;
Students should be able to access the :
- TOEFL IBT: minimum 61 points;
- IELTS: minimum 5.5 points;
- PTE: minimum 44 points;
- TOEFL PBT: minimum 500 points.
- For more information on English skills test demands, please see the English proficiency test requirements in the official website.