Texas Truck Accident Lawyer Scholarship, USA
The Texas truck accident lawyer scholarship, Greg Baumgartner Annual Scholarship to study in the United States for the school year 2021/2022 is now accepting applications.The educational prize is offered to gifted students in the United States who are enrolled in either high school or college. The scholarship is intended for a student who is paying their own way through school without the help of their parents.
A Texas Truck Accident Lawyer is available to assist victims of trucking accidents. By actively and positively participating in youth sports as a parent, mentor, and coach, the lawyer hopes to promote the health and welfare of area youngsters.
: August 31, 2021
- Organization: Attorney Greg Baumgartner Law Firm
- Course Level: High school or college
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: US Students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for US students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in either high school or college in the United States.
- Must maintain a GPA with at least a B average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for the scholarship, all the information required is located on this page. To apply for the scholarship send an email with a very short essay (not to exceed 200 words) about yourself, your educational goals and the reasons for needing a scholarship and information to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Include in your email, your name, email address, and telephone number as well as a transcript with your GPA from your current high school or college. Do not send materials other than your essay, contact information, and transcripts. Please do not send letters of recommendation, resumes or other financial information.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Attorney Greg Baumgartner will grant a one-time $1000 scholarship to one candidate each year to be utilized for tuition or books.